Safe and comfortable transport facility is always the main motto of the school which provides transport to all the areas of the city. GPS system is available in all the buses for the safety and security of the students. The routes and stoppages of the school buses have been prepared keeping in view the convenience and safety of all students. Parents should consult the school transport in-charge for necessary details regarding bus-stops and bus-routes.
School buses are spacious with a required capacity to accommodate students. Every bus has a teacher to ensure proper discipline & safety of students. School bus drivers are responsible to pick & drop the children to their respective stops within an hour of the school starting and getting over.
Bus Rules and Regulations:
1. Bus facility cannot be discontinued until the end of the academic year. However, applications for discontinuation will be considered only if the residence is shifted to an area near the school or where the school bus facility is not available. Any change is address/route should be communicated to the school office well in advance, and in writing only.
2. Please make sure that your child boards and gets down at the same bus stop, as specified by you, in the school office. A request to change the bus stop on any particular day will not be entertained. Verbal messages or telephonic messages to the drivers or support staff about the change of stop will not be considered
3. The students should reach the bus stop five minutes before the stipulated time
The bus will not wait for the child who is late at the stop.
4. If the student misses bus from his/her bus stop, the bus will not be stopped in
between and the student will not be allowed to board any other bus or school
vehicle. 5. Damages caused by the students to the bus shall be charged.
6. Students are strictly prohibited from changing their seats in the bus which has been allotted by the bus incharge.
7. Parents are requested not to hold direct conversation or send any kind of fee / fee cheques/ any material with the bus drivers or attendants at any given time. All such transaction / communication should be directed to the school office / academic office at all times, these may include suggestions an complaints.
8. If your child misbehaves/shouts/manhandles other child/tutor/support staff driver of the bus and distracts the driver from driving then the school vehicle will be stopped at once, call will be placed to the school authority and your child will be brought back to the school campus. Under these circumstances, you have to reach the campus at the earliest to take the child back home.