We are providing hostel facility (Boys’) from Class III onwards run by R.S. Education Foundation Pvt. Ltd
- Separate blocks:- We offer separate blocks for boys and girls with fully furnished facilities with modern equipment to make our students be focused and determined in their studies.
- Internet accessibility:- Each wing of hostels has the accessibility of a high internet network. This helps students to enhance their productivity.
- Maintenance of discipline:- We know that discipline plays an inevitable role in students’ life. And we want to teach our students sets of rules and regulations to build good habits for the rest of their life.
- Restrooms:- We provide a separate section of games, entertainment, and restrooms to our students so that we can share thoughts with their peer groups and learn about social parameters.
Guidelines and Rules for Hostellers
- Hostellers will follow the daily routine of the hostel and school unless exempted on medical grounds or on recommendations of the hostel warden
- Hostellers are not allowed to stay in dormitories during school time.
- Hostellers are expected to behave/conduct in a manner to ensure their own and others safety, security as well as the wellbeing and happiness of others in the hostel.
Any deviation will be viewed seriously and punishment awarded.
- Cupboards and beds will be arranged neatly. Surprise checks will be made by hostel warden. Any extra items other than specified in the hostel kit will be confiscated.
- Personal hygiene should be maintained at all times.
- Toilets and Bathrooms should be left clean for the next person to use.
Possessions Allowed/Not Allowed
- No student will keep pocket money with them as it is to be deposited to the school.
- Students may not keep expensive articles, jewellery, portable CD/DVD players, radio,
mobile phone etc.
Hostel Leave Rules
- Weekend outings with parents/local guardians with an exeat (specific written permission by the warden) is allowed. For proper security and for hostellers participation in school activities it is desirable that at least 24 hours advance request
is made for these outings.
- In the absence of this request the child will not be allowed for outing.
- Reporting after outing will be before 3:00 pm (winter) and 4:00 pm (summer). No hostellers will be allowed in after 6:00 pm under any circumstances even while returning from term breaks. If their transport is delayed they must go to the Local
Guardian who will bring them to Hostel the next day one hour before the start of the school.
- Application for attending family or religious functions or any other event will not be entertained unless it pertains to parents or siblings.
- Any emergency need for the hostellers to be home is dealt with by the warden as per the merit of the case; his / her decision is binding.
- Wearing of school uniform is compulsory at every exit and reporting times.
- I.D. Cards are a must for all the students.
- Visitors are not allowed to visit the boarding house without the permission of the Principal.